Our law firm offers its clients advice and support in all areas of commercial law.
Core activities of the SCHRADE & PARTNER partnership of lawyers
- Corporate & commercial law
- Competition law
- Labour law
- Tax law
- insolvency law
- Restructuring and
- Public health law
We advise our clients in all matters relating to the establishment, inception, purchase or sale of businesses, restructuring, reorganisation and transformation processes, IPOs and in all issues relating to contractual design and legal advice in ongoing business operations.
Besides their more general work in commercial law, the lawyers working for SCHRADE & PARTNER also have certain core activities which allow them to give our clients professional and competent advice in their individual concerns and matters.
Due to the proximity of our locations to France, Switzerland, Austria and Poland SCHRADE & PARTNER features wide-ranging experience in cross-border consulting services.
At the international level, we advise our clients in association and in co-operation with friendly law firms, tax consultancy and auditing firms. All our lawyers speak English, some also French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Croatian and Dutch.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking Law
- Company Law And Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Construction And Real Estate Law
- Criminal Tax Law
- Data Protection Law
- Distribution Law
- Family Law And Property Protection
- Health Law
- Industrial Property Rights
- Inheritance Law And Company Succession
- Insolvency Law
- International Legal Relations
- IT Law
- Labour Law And The Law Of Contract For Services
- Law In The Higher Education Sector
- Law Of General Terms And Conditions Of Business
- Mergers And Acquisitions (M & A) / Corporate Restructuring
- Procurement Law
- Product Liability And Product Safety
- Professional Law / Professional Liability Of Tax Accountants, Auditors And Attorneys – At Law
- Restructuring Consulting
- Spanish Business Law
- Transformation Law
- Law On Commercial Leases