For the economic success of a company a finance structure, which represents the liquidity and capital requirement appropriate, is for essential importance.
We assist credit seeking companies as well as credit institutions at contract negotiations and at the arrangement of credit- and collateral agreements of every description. We advise in conjunction with syndicated financing as well as financings, pertaining to individual projects.
Furthermore we advise at questions which results of investments.
Concerning financings tax effects and particularly Banking Supervisory law, which increased the last years, are also to consider as by investments. Particularly it is to guarantee, that companies, which are involved in credit agreements, do not need to get permission of the Federal Banking Supervisory Authority.
As required we support our clients also at the transaction and enforcement of relevant agreements (if necessary also in judicial procedures).
- Antitrust Law
- Banking Law
- Company Law And Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Construction And Real Estate Law
- Copyright law
- Criminal Tax Law
- Data Protection Law
- Distribution Law
- Family Law And Property Protection
- Health Law
- Industrial Property Rights
- Inheritance Law And Company Succession
- Insolvency Law
- International Legal Relations
- IT Law
- Labour Law And The Law Of Contract For Services
- Law In The Higher Education Sector
- Law Of General Terms And Conditions Of Business
- Mergers And Acquisitions (M & A) / Corporate Restructuring
- Procurement Law
- Product Liability And Product Safety
- Professional Law / Professional Liability Of Tax Accountants, Auditors And Attorneys – At Law And Insolvency Administrators
- Restructuring Consulting
- Spanish Business Law
- Transformation Law
- Law On Commercial Leases