SCHRADE & PARTNER operates in real estate law as well as private construction law and architectural law.
The consultancy spectrum includes, in particular, designing and structuring of real estate sales and purchases as well as advice on real estate transactions on the sellers or buyers side. Furthermore, we support companies in finding the “correct” structuring of property companies, usually in cooperation with the company’s tax consultants.
We also provide advice on negotiation and conclusion of construction contracts, advice during construction as well as representation in the assertion of or defence against construction defects. In addition we provide advice and representation of interests in connection with general and subcontractor contracts and in building control and builders’ agreements.
Our activities are rounded off by the very successful legal representation of our clients in construction and real estate proceedings.
Our clients include institutional and private investors, as well as builders, initiators, construction firms and project developers or project controllers and also companies and individual entrepreneurs owning real estate.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking Law
- Company Law And Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Construction And Real Estate Law
- Copyright law
- Criminal Tax Law
- Data Protection Law
- Distribution Law
- Family Law And Property Protection
- Health Law
- Industrial Property Rights
- Inheritance Law And Company Succession
- Insolvency Law
- International Legal Relations
- IT Law
- Labour Law And The Law Of Contract For Services
- Law In The Higher Education Sector
- Law Of General Terms And Conditions Of Business
- Mergers And Acquisitions (M & A) / Corporate Restructuring
- Procurement Law
- Product Liability And Product Safety
- Professional Law / Professional Liability Of Tax Accountants, Auditors And Attorneys – At Law And Insolvency Administrators
- Restructuring Consulting
- Spanish Business Law
- Transformation Law
- Law On Commercial Leases